- Safe, natural, herbal perineal mist formulated for prenatal and postpartum hemorrhoids, episiotomies and swollen or bruised perineal tissues
- Safe for pregnancy, with astringent witch hazel, lavender and cooling peppermint pure essential oils
- Take it with your peri bottle for those first post-baby bathroom trips
- 100% honest labeling, toxin-free, made without synthetic fragrance, phthalates or parabens and no petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E or dyes
- Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist, naturally vegan and gluten-free
Best-selling New Mama Bottom Spray is a cooling, soothing perineal mist that helps ease pregnant bottoms and discomfort of postpartum vaginal soreness and swelling, episiotomies and hemorrhoids. Made with safe, natural herbal ingredients, including astringent witch hazel, antibacterial lavender, and cooling peppermint pure essential oils. Mist as often as needed, especially after bath or toilet use. Pack it in your birth bag and take it with your peri bottle for those first post childbirth bathroom trips for soothing comfort. The clever inverted sprayer means it sprays easily upside down! Soothing for after sun, bug bites, and itchy rash too. Formulated by a Nurse and Herbalist, naturally vegan and gluten-free. Non toxic, rated 0 on EWG's Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. No artificial preservatives, no synthetic fragrance, phthalates or parabens and no petroleum products, mineral oil, Vitamin E or dyes. For extra relief use with Mama Bottom Balm and Postpartum Bath Herbs. Sit easier, feel better – naturally. Earth Mama Angel Baby's safe, hospital recommended, Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and natural herbal products and teas are specifically formulated to support the entire journey of childbirth, from Pregnancy through Postpartum Recovery, Breastfeeding, and Baby care. Safely nurturing mamas and babies for over a decade. Earth Mama, Safe as Mama's Arms. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Made in the USA.